P.O. Box 759, Alpine, AZ 928-339-4041
Coronado Trail RV Park Rules
- Our rates are based on two person occupancy. There could be an additional charge if you have extra people staying in your RV. NO TENTS OR CAMPING ALLOWED IN THE RV PARK.
- Obey the 5 mph speed limit at all times.
- Quiet time between 9:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors at all times. Respect their RV space - do not enter or walk across their space. Walk on the road or completely around the RV spaces.
- Smoking outside is not permitted in the RV park. You may smoke in your RV or vehicle only (windows closed).
- Park in your parking space only (park extra vehicles in or near your space). Do not block your neighbors or park in their space at any time.
- Do not park in vacant RV spaces or in the grass and please do not block the roadway at any time.
- Any extra vehicles or UTV trailers that do not fit in your space (on the gravel - not in the grass) will need to be stored in the back of the park in the storage area. There will be a monthly charge.
- RV's and vehicles leaking water, fuel, sewage or odor will be asked to leave the park until proper repair is completed. All sewer and water connections must be leak free and air tight with approved RV connectors only (NO DUCT TAPE OR REPAIRED HOSES).
- NO WASHING OF VEHICLES OR RV'S.
- Generators are not allowed. You are required to use the electricity provided in your space.
- ABSOLUTELY no mechanical work on premises (vehicles or RV's)
- 3 or 4 wheelers (ATV'S) cannot be driven in the park. You may trailer them in and out. Side by sides are allowed - however you can drive them only on the graveled road. Please follow the quiet times as side by sides can be noisy. We consider them to be vehicles. Do not take them off of the road at any time.
- Alteration or excavation to RV space is prohibited. The space must be in rentable condition when you leave. No storage of personal items in space at the end of the season. Take all steps, trash cans, etc with you. Spaces ll thru 15: keep all personal items at least 3 feet from the property line (fence).
- We welcome and enjoy United States flags, State flags, and US military flags. Any other flags must be approved.
- We require that everyone in the park be dressed properly. This means that most of your body should be covered and men are required to wear a shirt.
- No RV space can be subleased to a 3rd party.
- We do accept pets but they are NEVER to be left unattended.
- Please keep your pets tied or contained in your space. They are not to be tied to trees or fences.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. We now have a large dog park. You must clean up after your dog(s) and cannot leave your dog(s) unattended. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET.
- NO BARKING DOGS OR EXCESSIVE NOISE.
- The trash dumpsters are located at the southeast end of the park. Please bag all trash in trash bags (no handle tie grocery/walmart bags). The dumpsters are for household trash only, please do not put boxes or large objects in them.
- Open fires, campfires and fire pits are not allowed. BBQ grills are usually allowed - but must not be left unattended.
- Please clean your fish where you catch them. Absolutely no fish guts or parts will be allowed in the dumpster.
- Restrooms and showers may be closed because of Covid and staffing issues.
Reservations are recommended and spaces fill up quickly at this Arizona adult RV campground. today at Coronado Trail RV Park to secure your place in Arizona's cool mountain pines.